Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brew Ha Ha! is a Joke!

Ok, Ok, Ok. So, you live in or around Wilmington, Delaware? Me too. Therefore, probably you've been to a Brew Ha Ha! coffee house. Or at least you've seen them around.

Well, I am here to tell you the truth about what a sham this whole operation is.

It's a joke.

I know what you're thinking...Who is this guy? Why is he doing this? What does he have to gain?

Well, my objective is clear and simple. To expose a fraud.
I speak from the inside. I am an employee. I'll never reveal my name or which store I work in.
This is not a slam to my peers or my Manager (she's awesome). It's a slam on the upper level.

I am the voice of many. I speak from the heart.

I'll return shortly.....and I will unleash the truth. This is an expose. This is....

No comments:

Post a Comment